4.30.2007

I'm sorry...

... but you missed me... a lot...
I'm too drunk this evening... I know... You are in my mind, in my heart, in my eyes...
It's a problem, I Know that. I' m sorry for that, I promised you... but...
I need you, I want you.
I have only another drink here, it's very bad...
I hate me for that. I have made a very big error. I'm sorry. I'm sorry, sure, I'm sorry.
Please, believe me... because I want that.
I can't change our lifes but I can... I can die for..... for you. I want come back to my life, but also I want come back to you.... because... I need... I need... I don't know what I need really. Yeah, it's possible, I'm thinking.... what I need....
In my heart, in my mind. Only you.
Here, I only have a drink. I want sleep now. Kiss... You missed me.
I'm sorry. But what error... I can't sleep whit this weight.
Please help me, I hope in a miracle. I hope in you.
Don't throw me. Please, please, please....